What Love is called these days

Are you in love with someone? Is that a deal or really love?
I might sound very antagonist at the moment, but I don’t think love even exist these days. Atleast not in the way we think it does. The definition has changed completely and here are a few things that I feel is what people think of love these days

1. Physical intimacy is the most salient proof of love. I have seen this in almost 9/10 relationships that claim they are in love. Most of these relationships are hardly three months old and that makes me wonder is that a time long enough to use the term love ? And is this is the only thing that proves that proves love? What happened to caring and concern and first and foremost being loyal?
  2. Love equals to acquisition: Whenever you see a couple these days it feels like they possess each other. Sometimes it’s the guy, standing like a statue infront of the girl in a crowde and sometimes it’s the girl clinging to the guy as if other girls will eat him up if she leaves him. They think one is property of other. Now, it might appear cute but giving day to day report to one another, checking each other’s Instagram and Facebook, is that love?
  3. Love comes with a expiry date these days- Yes, that’s right. Eternal love is not the hype. It’s the love that comes with expiry date. I have friends who are like head over heels in love and it’s all very cute but they still don’t know where are they going. And after the date love is expired.
    This is the reality of this generation. People don’t have the patience and energy to nurture a relationship. The tends to find a easy solution and whenever they find themselves on the tough path which needs little effort, they cut their journey short.
    This is the reason we have so many Divorcés, breakups, heartbreaks these days.
    Now you tell me are you really in love?
11 Likes

Seriously bhhhhhhhhhht kmaaal likha ha …and I really appreciate you :heart::heart::heart: bilkul sach likha …

1 Like

Actual love is with a soul mot with body … Great content

1 Like

great! perfectly stated :clap: :clap: and yeah…this is all shit and time pass

1 Like

You have beautifully captured the problems in our society

1 Like

So true. Love is about respect, selflessness, care and concern. As Allama Iqbal says and I quote (translated):

Silence! Oh heart, crying in full assembly is not good
DECORUM is the most important etiquette among the ways of love

1 Like

Absolutely True.
Generation nowadays don’t know what love is It’s all about respect and care someone who loves you will never leave your hand in your hard times he/she will give you time, manage time for you not when they are busy but even in their free time. They will respect your family as same as theirs.

1 Like

Great zabardast👍🏻

1 Like

Thank you so much for this appreciation…

Thanks a lot

Yes love is not found anymore. It has became business deal. If you have money, car etc then everyone loves you. And when you have nothing, nobody know you.

1 Like

Allama Iqbal our proud. He knew the real meaning of love. And tried to tell us through his poetry.

1 Like

Thanks a lot. I m sure you’ll relate to it.

Thank you so much. I hope it relates.

No need bro🤗