What's the most read/viewed post of all time on frontpage?

A little question bouncing up and down in my mind after seeing so much amazing content from immensely talented contributors.

5 Likes

I think every member in @FrontPage.PK is doing so great work , and posts regarding news nd funny memes gets so much viewed

4 Likes

Absolutely no doubt in that. Was just womdering which one technically had most views. It’s curiosity. Because it is an interesting question.

2 Likes

@Bilal_Javed inflation post; 130 views.
@Bilal_Javed husn e ikhlaq post; 100 views.
He is a beast when it comes to reader engagement.

4 Likes

But sadly, @FrontPage.PK not doing the justice

3 Likes

Thanks @Imtiaz_Kakar this thing should come in the notice of @FrontPage.PK

2 Likes

thanks Ayesha

2 Likes

bro do not loose heart,best of luck those who did not win ,Keep Farthing on Allah.!

3 Likes

It should’ve happened at this week’s announcement, now what has happened has happened. There is no appeal process. I am gutted for you honestly :frowning: but all that could be done now is wait for next comp.

Frontpage.pk is doing justice man.

Here is my post with 520+ views: https://frontpage.pk/t/why-we-hate-people/1225?u=shoaiblasharie

Here is my another post which have 241 views: The rat race of securing high marks

My post with 241 views didn’t even win. So its all about quality content. don’t go for views and likes.

4 Likes

@Bilal_Javed @Imtiaz_Kakar

1 Like

Omg! So you’re the real king of views with 520+ readers record. Simply extraordinary.

Here I was thinking 300 is impossible to reach haha

2 Likes

Looks like @Shoaiblasharie is undisputed champ of views here 520 is astounding

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

How to check views? I mean where it has mentioned the number of views?

Beneath your article, press this downward facing arrow.

Views tray will open.

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

No no I am not.

And because of that we all can learn so much, like what is going on around the world

3 Likes

No doubt always have faith in Allah✌️