Whats your education?

what is your education ?
and where did you get ?
or if you’re reading so what are you reading ?
what does the subject ?

comment below
and how did you come which is the best subject ?
Tell your experience in comment ?

4 Likes

Well, I am a second semester student of electrical engineering at FAST-NU. Currently, i am being busy with my final exams. My favourite subject is always English and I love to read and write English.

1 Like

Doing Bs. Hons. In Medical Lab Technology. Currently the student of 3rd year. I love studying all the medical stuff about human body and its diseases as well… My favourite subject is English and biology. :smiley:

1 Like

Thats great

1 Like

Great sister

1 Like

I am a student of D-pharmacy, and getting my education from Punjab university college of pharmacy. I appeared two times in MDCAT, unfortunately not able to pass it. I always loved the education field and wanted to be a Lecturer. I have a dream to teach in international university. My favourite subjects are biology and sometimes chemistry :roll_eyes:. I am always weak in English and never ever read any English novel but have won a English Debate competition in college after cramming the speech​:joy:.

1 Like

Thats great keep trying keep working hard Because hard work never goes in vain i also weak in english But i like english And I’m learning together

1 Like

I’m a student of B. Com part 2. I’m a student of “University of Karaachi”. Every subject is my favourite because I use to take interest in all subjects, but my most favourite subjects are English and Mathematics. :revolving_hearts: :dizzy: :innocent:

1 Like

Me to brother

1 Like