What's your favorite Social media platform and why?

Instagram is my favorite! without any second thought. The motivation behind selecting Instagram is the variety of effects, filters, and we can add anything to make our story or post aesthetic. We can take advantage of different colors, Instagram filters, designs, layouts, and many unique effects to bring out the best of our life to the world. Whether it be your business or your hobbies, Instagram provides a big room to put creativity to your stories through pictures as captions and pictures go hand in hand. We can not only post pictures but we can also add videos, which is on Instagram TV I love it, we can post all sorts of videos and we can make a series for that too, this makes it more special from other platforms. In short, it’s the best :heart:

9 Likes

You’re right. Recently I made a book blog on Instagram and I have to say, now IG has become my favourite app. It’s super creative and interactive!
I also love Pinterest cause it is literally the hub of creativity.
Twitter is good if you wanna be on top of everything happening around the world.

2 Likes

Twitter is a place where you can have all the news, so yeah it’s good too and Pinterest, it is undoubtedly amazing!

1 Like

my fav is face book and front page, because they provide information, entertainment and new friends.!

2 Likes

Yes they do :sparkles::100:

1 Like

Facebook is my favorite… I get my daily dose of current affairs and news from there, basically everything i would have wanted to be updated based on my preferences. Its interactive. You can have healthy discussions over there and Without browsing you can get most of the information from facebook be it news, business or entertainment.

2 Likes

Instagram is my favourite platform. :slightly_smiling_face: I feel like instagram is more secure than other platforms.

3 Likes

That’s truee :100: Facebook gives you everything!

2 Likes

Yes absolutely

Instagram😍 All time i find new things to learn… Its full of fun also… :blush:

2 Likes

Yes Instagram is now the most widely used social media platform! :sparkles:

1 Like