When Corona just came to hometown, situation in March 2020

We all have had many holidays and vacations but this one is different. You’re relaxed but also tensed. You want to hold on but let go of your thoughts at the same time. There is peace in your home but chaos in your mind. The roads are empty, days are quiet but the atmosphere is full of frightening silence. The sky is clear but minds are not. Sunsets are scary. Sunrise is silent. Your body is clean but you don’t agree. You wash your hands but you’re not sure. You are ill but you don’t want to see the doctor. You want to meet your friends but want their safety. You want to go pray but mosque seems a scary place.
I get terrified when I think of a loved one dying because of this pandemic. How dreadful is to see your family slowly loosing life. You can’t help but silently call your Lord for help. And certainly He answers.
I just want to say that after Almighty, family is everything. Being together with family because you are worried about their life I have realized that the last thing you’d want when the world is falling is no one but your family. Getting crazy with your sister. Your brother teasing you all the time but eating food made by you. Your mother always loud and worried caring for you in hundred ways. Your father saying nothing but silently always struggling making sure you’re safe and healthy. These are the most beautiful things in the world. Think about this. This is the best time to evaluate your life, set your goals and give priority to reality.
Thanks to Allah (SWT) for giving us opportunity to find our lost souls, for giving us such a huge hint, for giving us time to prepare, to increase our deeds, to make our Emaan strong.

50 Likes

Beautiful :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Loved it :two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Beautifully written.

5 Likes

Very well :100:

5 Likes

Amazingly explained

5 Likes

Nice work :heart:

4 Likes

MashaAllah :heart: Amazing :+1:

4 Likes

Thankyou everyone <3

5 Likes

U have beautifully portrayed your thoughts… Well written👍

4 Likes

Ameen!!! may Allah bless us.

4 Likes

This piece of writing summarises my feelings during this pandemic perfectly! :purple_heart:
Job well done, girl! :+1:t2:

5 Likes

May Allah bring everything back to normal :broken_heart:

3 Likes

Nicely composed💕

2 Likes

Really well written and so relatable! Keep it up<3

1 Like

Thankyou <3

2 Likes

Very well written.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like