Which Angry Bird Are You?

Anger is an emotion that is a natural reaction to an upsetting situation.

Everybody can respond to a situation by becoming angry and this is a perfectly normal reaction. The problem with anger is that it can cause people to take emotional actions which is where the problem with anger lies.

It is common for people to feel angry and retaliate with unreasonable actions such as saying things that they may not mean just to hurt the person that caused them to feel the anger. In turn, this can lead to that person’s relationships breaking down and having to apologize and repent for their actions.

Although it is good to make an apology when it is required, it is better to control your emotions and respond to an angering situation with thought and judgment.

Why Do You Get Angry?

Everybody feels anger for a different reason. For some, it could be a response to fear and for others, it could be feeling powerless to a situation. The cause of anger is personal and that is important to remember. Nobody can truly understand what another person is feeling without walking a day in their shoes.

How Do You Overcome Anger?

Whenever you find yourself in a situation that makes you feel angry it is often a very sensible idea to remove yourself from the situation, take a few deep breathes and think about the situation logically and rationally.

By doing this you can prevent yourself from lashing out with unreasonable actions that hurt your relationships in the long term. Some might say that it is easier said than done, if this is you then remember that nothing is impossible.

On a lighter note, let’s see why these 9 birds are angry ;

1. LILAC-BREASTED ROLLER SAYS;

#1. LILAC-BREASTED ROLLER SAYS;

I’m angry because of my beauty. People share my pictures without my permission on their social accounts.

2. ORNATE HAWK-EAGLE SAYS;

#2. ORNATE HAWK-EAGLE SAYS;

I’m angry because of my look that people don’t like my photos.

3. CHUKAR PARTRIDGE SAYS;

#3. CHUKAR PARTRIDGE SAYS;

I’m angry because of overweight. I can take only selfies.

4. POMPADOUR COTINGA BIRD SAYS;

#4. POMPADOUR COTINGA BIRD SAYS;

I’m angry because of being lovelorn. And my beloved one has left me.

5. PELICAN SAYS;

#5. PELICAN SAYS;

I’m angry because sometimes I prefer solitude and my friends chase me wherever I go.

6. SILVEREYE SAYS;

I’m angry that I LOOK like angry because of my eyes, otherwise I’m not angry.

7. TOUCAN SAYS;

#7. TOUCAN SAYS;

I’m angry because of outspoken. People don’t like it if I’m clear like crystal.

8. SECRETARYBIRD SAYS;

I’m angry because I have a shy nature. And people think I’m rude.

9. SNOWY OWL SAYS;

#9. SNOWY OWL SAYS;

I’m angry because doctor prescribes me to go to bed early at night. Look at me I have no dark circles.

So which angry bird are you? :thinking:

6 Likes

I have never been angry on my beauty, my look , my overweight … I usually become angry when no one understands me …

1 Like

point to ponder! :+1:

The sixth and the eighth one​:sweat_smile: this post is informative and cute at the same time​:heart::heart:keep up the good work​:+1:

2 Likes

@Zainab_Sajid @Swaiba_Sajid

1 Like

Six eight nine​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We are same boi​:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sem sem :joy::raised_hands:

Amazing :heart::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:, I’m 8th and 9th​:joy::raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words Leeza :slight_smile:

1 Like