Which one is more productive, physical or online classes?

“Have you ever dreamt of taking classes laying on a couch”?.May be not or never.But online classes made this possible.Yes, you got my point!! During the pandemic all round the world, students got a taste of online learning.They all enjoyed performing on their own pace and also as enjoyed the aspects of online learning.On the contrary,I think online classes aren’t the maximum amount effective as physical classes and there are plethora of reasons why I assumed this.May be you won’t get accept as true with me but this is often my personal opinion.Here are a number of the main reasons why I feel that on-campus classes are much more productive than online classes;

Electricity problems

Imagine you’ve got to attend a crucial online class, but there’s not much battery left in your laptop plus there’s an electricity breakdown, then therein condition what you’re getting to do?Surely, you’re getting to miss your class.How does one feel then?So, electricity breakdown is one among the main reason one cannot attend his/her class.

Technical issues

Apart from above, another big problem is that the internet connectivity.This includes slow internet speed and sometimes having no internet in the least which will make everything sluggish.This one is second major challenge one has got to face.

Health issues

“Do you want to die earlier”?Wait…What am I asking?Yes, what you only read, because after mentioned-above issues another big issue is related to your health.Everyone like to lead an extended life the maximum amount as possible but what if I tell you that you’re making your life a disaster then? Let me explain.On a mean , an adult spends a minimum of 11 hours of their whole day time on some quite screen like laptop, tablet or TV.Staring on to a screen for extended period of time can cause several effects on your health like dry eyes, blurred vision and headaches.In addition to the present , a nasty posture can cause neck and shoulder pain.This one may be a big problem that’s regarding to your health.

Lack of communication

Another challenge that both teacher and student face is that the lack of communication between them.As the teacher doesn’t know whether the student is in a position to understand or not.This is so because you’re not in an academic environment and are easily distrubted by household chores.

Conclusion

To conclude,physical classes provide a freedom to interact with everyone while putting a student with a mobile and laptop in a room makes him to form no bond between his/her teachers.
In spite of the fact that everyone can have different experiences with online and physical classes and may have their own preferences when it comes to learning.

images (20)
Total Words: 112

11 Likes

I agree with your opinion :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!

4 Likes

Great !!!
I agree with you

5 Likes

Well thanks i loved it that you too have same opinion!!

5 Likes

Great writing and i agree

4 Likes

Well thanks!!

4 Likes

Agreed Dear.!

4 Likes

Thanks alot dear!!!

3 Likes

Yess physical classes provide a freedom to interact. I agree :blush:

4 Likes

Well thanks!!

3 Likes

I too agreed with this…

3 Likes

To be honest,I agree with your point of view and also it’s well written.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

Yes! You are absolutely right. Most students doesn’t have mobile or laptop in which he /she watch the online classes. As for as i know physical classes is batter the online.

3 Likes

There r pros and cons in both sides. But i personally prefer physical.

3 Likes

Yes you got the right point.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opinion!

2 Likes

Physical Classes are better than Online.!

3 Likes

Yes obviously…

3 Likes