Who are better Cook? Men or Women

The tussle between men and women is not a new thing and it dates back to the origin of the universe. Whenever there is a family gathering, a frequent topic that steals the limelight is that of superiority and the topic of being better between the genders. But, previously, I have been hearing a new discussion in my home that who is a better cook? I don’t know who cooks better or makes delicious dishes but I only know men always create havoc in the kitchen. I have witnessed my brother and father in the kitchen and believe me it is far better to do it yourself than asking them to make something. I’ll try to give you guys a glimpse of them in the kitchen and I’m pretty sure most of you can relate. Ok first of all my brother! Other day he went into the kitchen to make himself french fries. He peeled off the potatoes and left the knife in the room where he sat to peel them off. Then he put the debris on the kitchen shelf instead of disposing it off or throwing it in the trash bin. It just didn’t end here. The odds and ends he spread all over the kitchen shelf. :roll_eyes:He put the potatoes for steam and believe me he filled the saucepan with water to its top. He ruined the stove, oil on all four sides of the pan, and whatnot. The mess he created was horrible. And my father, he is not less than my brother. You must have heard the story “Chacha Chakan Ne Tasveer Taangi”, he is the actual depiction of that story. He calls everyone to his help and commands non-stop to cut the onion! crush the chilies and ginger, peel off the garlic. Put the oil on the flame to heat. Yells from the kitchen again and again and does nothing. We sisters do everything yet he gets the credits that I made this. But believe me guys except stirring the spatula he does nothing. :smirk:
The conclusion I draw from these two events is that please girls do it yourself but don’t ask men to go in the kitchen. They just double the work.

9 Likes

Exactly my point. My brother cooks far better than I do, but he ends up messing the whole kitchen.

1 Like

and that’s the actual pain clearing the mess :unamused:

1 Like

Man is better cook.

2 Likes

Depends. The great Gusteau said, “anyone can cook but only the fearless can be great”. So, it narrows down to who does it more fearlessly, without pressurising themselves.

1 Like

Lol same. My dad needs like 3 assistants for anything he does.
Nice post, totally relatable.:clap::clap:

1 Like