Why GIRLS contents are more APPRECIATED then BOYS😅

It’s always seen that a girl has more likes, loves and attention then boys even though their content is silly one, with no meaning. Why? Our society is doing so, why? Boys always work hard to be appreciated but they often fail. They have to work day and night to avail different opportunities but a girl get it in seconds.

The difference is, women are always getting the support from both women and men which is double the support. Whereas with a male they’re just getting attention from women and not other men because it’s not “politically correct” for a straight man to compliment straight men, pretty much a masculinity thing.

Where we have discuss some extraordinary things let us discuss some good habits. Because this case is not with all girls. Some of the girls are really appreciated for their work. They also work hard to compete boys and they beat the men. Girls are now more active in society then boys. So they are mostly appreciated.

But I have seen many silly posts done by girls and have so many comments and likes over it. The reason is only that, that the girls are supported by both men and women. And mostly ignorant boys did so. That they even appreciate them on silly stuff. But the boys are even not appreciated by other boys. They hate each other. And like to support a girl instead of a girl to gain sympathy. And to be good infront of a girl.

14 Likes

Just a little concept. Not for any fight and not for any other reason. A general one😅

4 Likes

Your facts are genuine

2 Likes

:pleading_face: Usually , we are victim of it na​:pleading_face: so today i decided to write on it . So i shall come to know that I think right or wrong​:thinking:

1 Like

To some extent it happens around us! But sympathy wali baat kuch theek nae lgi mostly girls potential winners hote unko sympathy k zarorat nae hoti we think k wo attention seekers hain but not always or not all of them. Boys bhi support krne p aien toh bht krte hain even I would say males k apas main bonding females k apas main bonding se 100X times better hoti hai

2 Likes

Han wo potential winner hoti han likn kuch. Or rahi attention seeker ki to wo to hr hall ma qka kuch b o jay boys na un ki post pr ja kt nice beautiful zaror krna or mostly the boys who want someone in their lives. I hope you understand!
Or rahi bat bonding ki to bonding boys ki strong hoti i agree bt jahan girl a jay wahan wo bonding b kam e rhti… majority try to support a girl to be good infront of a girl… :pleading_face:

1 Like

I agree with you! But ab logon k mentality asi ban chuki h we can’t do anything. They think asa krne se female impress hoti and I know hoti b hain but aik k wajah se sbb p blame jata! That’s not right.

1 Like

Apki bt drst hai but girls ki post pr anay waly bh tw boys hi hty hain… bohs khd ek dsro ko appreciate nh krte girls ki choti choti post ko like cmnt dete tw ye bt sbko smjhni chaiye k girls ya boys ko nh dekhna chaiye wo cntnt ya post dekhni chaiye k ktni intrstng hai…

1 Like

Agar hm posts ya cntent dekh k like ya comnt kren tw hmei is bat ka dihan bh nh hta ye girl hai ya boy. isko jante hai ya nh bs kch posts itni achi lgjati hai k hm khd khiche chle atay hai dekhne khd hi intrst ajata h…

1 Like

Ap logo ki🥺 am not among them. Yeah thats they point i wanna highlight. They just do to impress girls. But most them just used them means have like or comment…makhan lagati or ap kon or hm kon…

Han nna majority is authority…so maximum asa hota to blame jata sb pr.

Bt mostly uneducated and the boys having spare time do the same…:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Ab logon ki mentality * not app

1 Like

Yeah thats the point. But no one saw that. They just saw either the post is by a boy or a girl and then they show their mentality level. Even post ki smjh b ni ati or nicha dakho to anginat comments. They don’t support the content they just support the girl.

1 Like

Ggggggg…but often girls do not support a boy just do to ego and attitude and boys do not support their fellow just coz of their mentality

1 Like

Ok sir sorry!

2 Likes

Yeah but agar kisi ki post pr comnt zyda hw iska means ye nh hta k ussi ki posts behtrin hai… bs aksar esa hta hai k funyy post chlri hti hai aur uspe koi na koi bat niklnk ati rehti jis wjh se bh cmnts ka rush lgjata h jo posts k lye nh hty . Bs apni batei hti .

1 Like

Lastly, i will say this only to all that support content instead of gender. It will appreciate all. And try to support those who are capable of it.
Because their is no gender difference in anything i think so✌️

Yeah Exactly esa hta hai… pr hmein ye nh sochna chaiye k girl h tw uspr cmnt kre ye boy hai ispr nh krenn bhalay post achi bh lgri hw… hmein just content dekhna chaiye ya post dekhni chaiye na k post krne wala insan.

1 Like

I agree and mostly the post of knowledge and information remain alone. No one pay attention on it. Even it is very good.

1 Like

Yeah! Absolutely right.

1 Like

Jee sab se main baat title se hti hmain just wo dekh kr hi apna intrst shw krna chaiye na k gendr…

1 Like