Why GIRLS contents are more APPRECIATED then BOYS😅

Really glad to have such comments and thoughts.

1 Like

Han g! Ma bs ajj yahi highlight krna chahta tha.

1 Like

Jee ye batein sb ko ssmjhni chaiye…

1 Like

Qka bhot sa log is concept sa degrade o kr apna kam.chor data. Am one of them. Means koi support ni kr rha to leave krdo. Yahan content or art ki respect ni ha just gender ki respect ya sb chexan insan ko is bt pr maill krti ka wo umeed chor da or bhot sa log chor b data

Yes! I think so they will understand :pleading_face: .
If they think that we are right otherwise they will do the same . Because thinking takes alot of time to change.

Yeah mera sth bh aksr esa hta hai meri frnds hi ajati but kbh kbhr me bh disapoint hjati k posts na krun… but meri posts pr phr bh ajatay hain…

1 Like

G am taking overall not only about this page. Koi b social media o us pr yahi chal rha aj kal

And big example is tiktok even. Larka content create krka mar jata or girl just ak slomo da kr hit ho jati…it hurts alot.

And lastly ya human nature ha us ki value kahin na ho to wo definitely degrade o kr wo chex chor jata

1 Like

Gg blkl sehi kaha…

1 Like

Agreed :+1: But bro on this post you got everyone heart :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Ma kisi ki dill ni jitna chahta bss awareness peda krna chahta ka please support the art and artist not the gender.

1 Like

Btw! Thanks alot for your compliments and sharing your kind thoughts.
Especially @Fatima_Khan

1 Like

Right brother

1 Like

Thanks alot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ese to phir wo saying ghalat ho gae k
“Ak Aurat hi dosri aurat ko dushman hoti he” which I’ve heard in dramas a lot.
Actuall me, ak mard ,mard ka duahman hota he?
Btw, baqi post pe ap ko comments and like mile ho ya na ho is pe to mil gae na , ab to khush ho jao😂

1 Like

Most Welcome…

1 Like

I have mentioned earlier i did this post not to gain likes and sympathy. I just did it to put an appeal and increasing awareness. And secondly, i am not talking about this page only. Am talking about whole social media platforms. Where this trend is following. And alhamdulilah am always happy. I use this app just to enhance my English. Not to gain likes and comments. It greatly influences my English writing qualities. So i take different contents. So today i thought to highlight this main issue of our society.

And as you said" i heard in dramas" so they are actually dramas not reallity. And no one is enemy of other. Its just ignorance and lack of education. They just do so to impress a girl. But mostly fails. And girls never try to impress others. A bit do so. So they usually support an art and artist instead of gender and a few opposes it also

Chill bro …
That was just for fun.
But the content is really eye catchy and unique.

1 Like

Good content​:relaxed::raised_hands: You are right to some extent but to stand out and face everything in society is not easy for girls as well, still they try to glow and hide worries they are suffering from… But yes boys should also be treated nicely like girls in this case. Agree!:100:

1 Like

Yeah yeah! I also mention in the first comment. Its not for fight or else. Just a wise discussion.
And thanks for your compliments.

1 Like