Why GIRLS contents are more APPRECIATED then BOYS😅

I admit, girls have more difficulties in their lives and even they can’t share with someone and burn their feelings inside. Our society don’t allow them to live freely. So they have to face a lot of problems.

But we should support. Dont support the gender. Both are equal. In present time! Most of the higher posts are in women control. They are working so hard and moving so far. And its good as well. It shows that they are trying to compete men. But our beloved fellows usually support silly and waste content of girl just to impress them and leave a good concept of a boy due to which he leaves hope and stop sharing his feelings and whatever he wanna share.

1 Like

I don’t agree. I think it’s other way around. Boys are more supportive to their own folks then towards girls

2 Likes

Yeah! They are supportive then girls but if their is no girl in between them. If their is any girl competitive then they definitely support them. Instead of content. Here we are just talking about the content support. So you have ti agree if you use social media.

Yeah agree as mentioned, should be treated equally and good content should be appreciated no matter if it was posted by a girl or boy :+1:

1 Like

Yup! Thanku✌️

1 Like

My experience has been slightly different on this. Boys are usually more supportive within their groups. I have also noticed it is easier to instil jealousy within a girls’ group than a boys’ one.
Perhaps it is somewhat different when it comes to online behaviour.

2 Likes

Yes bro! You can find this behavior on any social media website. Either it is tiktok or Facebook. Or something else. Everywhere gender is supported not an artist.
However I admit boys are more coperative then girls but in case where girls come they lost that support even to impress them😂

1 Like

Doesn’t make sense to some, but your viewpoint is understood. I see where it is coming from.

1 Like

Good! If you saw from where it came.

1 Like

I totally agreed…this is a fact and it’s trending in our society where we appreciate girls or what they are doing but boys are now a days being disgraced instead they do their best so we have to be realistic and support what is good it’s not that k larki ha to support kro or larka ha to koi bat ni …

1 Like

Un ko pata ha larki ko to impress krna larka ka kia krna so support them. Or maximum girls content ko support kr dati…

1 Like

We have to break this trending na. Otheriwse a day will come when boys stop doing anything just coz of no support.

Zaeem bhai, mai aap ke tajziye se sehmat hoon.
واقعی۔۔۔

ہیں تلخ بہت بندہِ مزدور کے اوقات
1 Like

Sau bat ha :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like