You won't believe Coca-Cola lost $4 billion When Ronaldo encouraged people to drink water

The use of water is beneficial for our health we all know that.

But what happens if Cristiano Ronaldo the footballer tell you?
images
Coca-Cola lost $4 billion in market value
when during the Euro2020 press conference Ronaldo removed two Coca-Cola bottles from his vicinity and urging fans to drink water instead of soft drinks.
download (3)

Coca-Cola responded to this by saying," Everyone is entitled to their drink preference.", and everyone has different “tastes and needs.”

And added," Players are offered water, A Coca-Cola and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar on arrival at our press conference.

4 Likes

Ronaldo is one of the fittest footballers in the world

1 Like

Yes. That’s why he removed those bottles.

Ronaldo ki ek press conference ka video kfi joro sor se social media pr viral hua iski wja ye hai k coca cola asal me press conference k dauran jb Ronaldo apni seat pr baithe to onhone apne samne coca cola ki 2 botl rkhi dkhi baithte hi onhone uthak kr kinara kr dya .Aur pani ko isharo me coca cola se bhtr btya aur Portugal bhasa me kha Agua yani pani .
CR7 k namse mashor Christan Ronaldo k is action ka impact to hona hi tha ,daily star k report k motabik iswja se coca cola k sources k dam 1.6% gir gye jis k chlte company ko 4 billion dollar ka nuksan uthana pda…
Isse yhi jhir hota hai k Ronaldo ne apne des ki janta ko pani pine ki seekh di …ise kahte hain saccha Desh bhakt Desh bhakt ko salute h hmre trf se

2 Likes