Youtube - a new earning source

The Online video sharing platform Youtube was founded by Steve Chen, Chad Hurley, and Jawed Karim on February 14, 2005.By the time, Youtube was officially launched on december 15,2005 attracting millions of viewers a day. The Popularity of youtube became increasing day by day that by the time in 2006 youtube was serving more than 100 million videos per day. The immense growth in youtube’s popularity, that the owners had to purchased more and more equipments.
In 2005, famous search engine GOOGLE launched its own video serving platform “Google Platform”, but failed to generate traffic. At last, Google was urge to purchase Youtube for $1.65 billion in november 2006.
To decrease the risk of copyright infringement,Google negotiated deals with several entertainment companies that would allow copyright video material on the site.
Youtube has gained its popularity in Pakistan too. There are many youtubers who are earning a good amount from this platform.
Pakistani Comedian Nadir Ali - The man behind P4 Pakao, holds the record of reaching the First 2 million from Pakistan.
Females are also in the race, ‘Kitchen with amna’ has cross 1 million subscribers on Youtube. It is a big milestone for the country which is usually known as a conservative society.
Saad ur Rehman,The man behind Ducky Bhai with 2.51M subscribers. He runs a roasting channel he came into limelight because of his feud with youtuber sham idrees. Since than he joined the elite league.
Raza samo, The man of Khujlee Family changed the version of stand up comedy by giving hard-hitting punches that can roast the entire human being alive. Back in 2020, his channel got hacked and google disabled his monetisation on his channels.
He said, running a channel is a full time job and I am running my house and managing all expenses thro­ugh earnings from my channels.
After this issue, it was discussed that the official office of YouTube should be in Pakistan because YouTube is a growing industry in Pakistan because there are many issues that Pakistani Content Creators face.

5 Likes

@Bisma_Masood it’s really good for educational purpose! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeahh a good earning source, a good platform for students to learn, source of every sort of information but the factor of vulgarity is in between. Hope that could be diminished somehow because unfortunately it is uprooting the youth😐.

1 Like

I am a content creator for 2 years. Appreciate the write-up.

1 Like

It’s very good step

1 Like

Yes it’s great​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like